Sunday, April 4, 2010

i really miss this journey"

Normally everyone while journey desire to have a beautiful/smart one beside him/her. still if you don't get it, but have more than option then...

I am going to Patna, my hometown, where i would have no tension regarding shift duties i.e. to go in A or C shift i.e. to wakeup at early morning 05:15 AM, even if i wouldn't at this time then at most at 05:45 AM, Just dressup & move to catch the bus, it shouldn't bother you that you haven't dump the waste of your chubby ass.

I am happy, i m  going to Patna not just due to freedom from office, but there is mummy (a sweet one) & papa, which brings sweets & fruits for me for the days i am there. I really love those kala jamun. This time i am much  beaming as i am going through flight FLY KINGFISHER.

I woke up at 06:30 AM, it was not hard for me today, as it is giving me positive stimulus, i caught local reached santacruj at 09:30 AM, which was much early as per flight schedule --- 11:40 AM boarding. Anyways to utilize the time, i turned to some hotel, taken some breakfast then moved to airport. After all formalities, i putt my butt  on a sofa (after a hectic travel through local on bench i really need this one) at gate no.10 of 1A. Opened my bag, got a novel from it "Oops i Fell in lovE".

Suddenly a beguiling girl dolled up, knocked the inquiry desk about flight no. A3571. My head automatically turned towards her, its the same flight i am about to board. I found everyone was staring her, it is men's supernatural quality of scanning through eyes. Her skirt was so short that it was unable to fence her sexy thighs from crew's eyes, it was really awesome, you would never fantasize such a sexy thigh in your lusty dream.By coincidence she sat just in front of me, i was just unlucky her skirt was so short that one can have glimpse of most fantasy thing, everyone desires to have, but she put her legs crossed until she left the seat to board. I tried so many times but failed, she had strong power to lock her legs for such a long time.

It was my day, another girl just came there and seat beside me, I just uttered to GOD "dene wala jab v deta ... deta chappr phad ke".After adjusting her hairs (girls normally have there one hand a natural comb, it automatically moves to comb hair), she asked "aap kahan ja rahe ho". oh GOD main mar jawan, what a sexy voice it is.. it feel like Amrita Rao's voice in vivah. without taking ant time, i showed my 200% promptness. "Patna". After a long silence i asked & u? Ranchi - oh GOD what a hell it is.After a long gap, she again asked "whether you live in mumbai or pune? me - mumbai & u?
pune!!
You are in job?
yeah, in which company?
Ispat Industries Ltd.
& what about you?
She replied without hesitation even with a little proud, studying at simbiosis.
"Simbiosis"... Gr8.
In which college of Simbiosis?
"SCIT"
So you must be computer or IT Engineer?
yeah.
From which college you have completed your B.E.
You are going to completely dead here as i was at that moment.
BIT Sindri
What?
Yeah
BIT Sindri.
You must be knowing.
are yaar me too from BIT Sindri.
Yeah which batch?
2007 & you 2008.
So you are junior.
Despite this i haven't seen you.
Me too hvn't seen you.
ok
After a few moment she asked my seat & later i - 15 D.
I told her it must be aisle seat..
but i am having bad luck to have 10 A, though it was window seat.
Later there occured announcement "Attention please, guests going to patna, ranchi kindly come forward for boarding.
Me along with her, moved, taken seat as per ticket.
Thus the story ends with a little smile of her while she was taking her seat.


But i didn't become sad here, even a little was diminished with the appearance of airhostess of fly kingfisher.How beautiful they were, smile on face, sexy, dressed up a short skirt & white half & tight shirt
adding stars on their beauty.With a little grin she told me "sir, please fasten your belt". & there after i never missed any option to have chat with her or have maximum glimpse.

I completely forgot those 2 girls seating at 10F & 15D.
I told myself "Malyya tussi gr8 ho" while getting leaving greetings at Patna airport.





tramadol hcl
buy tramadol 50mg hcl


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 India License.










Bookmark and Share











      

No comments:

Post a Comment