Saturday, May 29, 2010

A dream of dream

Before this you must read..
Tea with SP
love, home & bhaiyaaaa...



In the cracking sound of rocket cracker, my nokia mobile bipped, confirming a new sms. Its not other than SP.


See the moon, its sad
trying to come out from cloud
wants to have a look of her dearie
desires to share this night with you

See the moon, its sad

dreams to sit with you
thinks to walk on sand
wants to feel the wave striking your heart
wants to have an unending hug

See the moon ..
it wishes you happy happy Diwali.




I was the happiest man on the earth, desperately wanted to hug her & lost in her

all of sudden a cracker fall near by me & bam.....i awakened found no body on beach, moved to my little cave, where i had an endless dream, where no one, no one except me & her... .....& obviously the moon in cloud, trying to catch the glimpse of two duckies.

No comments:

Post a Comment