Thursday, June 24, 2010

A letter to fortune



Ana, I love you !!!
I don't know from where i gots the gut today or why today the bubbles of my feeling burst.

Its 03:47 AM & am still awaken, trying hard to get a minute sleep, but failed. You are in front of me despite of open eyes.i can see u, can feel fragrance of your breath.

Ana, I love you !!!

I am feeling lonely today, missing you badly. I really want you this time, want to hug you, want to touch you,want to see you infront of me for a long till my eyes closed, want a dateless gossip, but its not possible, you are away far away from me. I am alone, not only for today, but for the next day, next to next day & lonely till the vacation ends.

Since my childhood, i eagerly wait for vacation even wait for sunday, but what happened this year, that i scared of it, completely disgusted with the word vacation.I think its love.

Ana, I love you !!!

I know you would be sleeping, unaware of mine lost or forgotten sleep. I can see you dear, despite you are far far away from me. You are looking very pretty in deep sleep. your eyes are closed, its looks like that you are inviting me, so cute eyes i have ever seen in my life, i never want disappearance from those.You are in sleep but there is a smile on your face. How you can smile on me, this is you who had made me mad. I am mad of you. Really ...

Ana, I love you !!!

GOD made me 
he given me everything to keep me happy
one day he was seeing all his favorite creation
he found me sad
he looked around me
there was aroma of everything 
that can keep me smiling
He then asked to me
hey son, why are you sad
where i went wrong
I just raised my eyes
tears from my eyes moved to cheeks
He has seen you in my eyes
He then send you for me & me for you !!!

I was happy, very happy, after getting you, it was like the dreams come true, every moment you were in my thoughts, every morning i had glimpse of you. But who has given authority to human being to celebrate summer vacation, while two hearts are crying .

Ana, I love you !!!



No comments:

Post a Comment