Wednesday, March 3, 2010

suffering..hw prolong it wud be"

 As per 3 idiots's "Dost fail kar jaye to dukh hota bt agar dost 1st aaye to bahut dukh hota".

bt if u r thinking only urself, then dukh to tab v hota hai jab results kharab ho.

This time again my result is poor(my results are showing the propensity of some durga puja samiti in patna- har saal ki bhanti is saal v,äs per every year, this year also), i am frustrated even though i don't hv to give my dad minto fresh to cool him, i know he will not say anything to me, as he is satiesfied with my current job, bt GOD knows hw much i .

I lost my interest in it, it just feel grossing out now, it has so much disturbed me that i am feeling another kathik, the difference is that Farhan Akhtar earned a hefty sum & me burning here my sleep, he was getting some rubbish call, i am having some nonsense, scaring dreams. i don't want to leave alone these days, i just want to engage somewhere, bt here is not any padukone. i really hate these bollywood guys, hw easily they get, its not true in real life.Any ways he is farhan, knows the meaning of farhanitrate & me still baffled with preakylisation - thats make a huge difference.

several time i want to have a free life, a job, no other work- just eat, sleep, fresh & a plenty of time.Today my routine satisfying all these parameter(when all these parameters matches, generates constant, a happy life) , there is nothing in my mind (actually it is gone blank - i think u shud purchage it, as it is still unused & a cheap one, as none of iit, iim has shown interest in it).
but still i am not happy, why i want variables in my life?
i was wrong, i don't want that constant life, having nothing, neither a mountain climb, nor a horse ride . i was wrong that those having that type of life are really happy, there journey (safar) is great, actually for me its not safar, its suffering. & truly i don't want it anymore.

I still dumbfound, but plz don't advice me (my ears are completely tired & don't hv anymore interest to raise my power, -2.5D glass is much thicker to carry)



Give me some sunshine
give me some rain
bt don't want one more time
to shew myself !!!

tramadol hcl
buy tramadol 50mg hcl


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 India License.














Bookmark and Share















No comments:

Post a Comment